Power BI Training in KPHB Hyderabad
Master Power BI tool from real-time working expert trainers. We provides the Best Power BI Training in KPHB Hyderabad, will make you a pro at creating visually impressive reports and interactive dashboards.
Power BI Training in KPHB Overview
Power BI training in KPHB Hyderabad by Srish Technologies stands out from the rest of the providers, as our course goal is to deliver job-oriented sessions with 100% practical demonstration. During our Power BI Training in kphb, our experts bring insights from the ongoing job market needs and align them to the curriculum, making our Power BI course content gain weightage and deliver the hottest skills with tips and tricks employers seek from a Power BI aspirant. Srish Technologies smooth your learning Power BI experience with easy-to-enroll, quick-to-learn, functional assessments, grasp the subject, and grab a Power BI professional job.
You will start understanding the basics and prerequisites essential to grasp Power BI’s core modules. Gain subject knowledge along with tips and tricks our trainers share. Get hands-on experience working with industry experts who love mentoring. After the fundamentals, you shall use the latest version of the Power BI, to execute advanced concepts by the end of this Power BI course in Hyderabad.
Demand For Power BI
- Power BI has a market share of over 36% of the Business Intelligence sector and is among the top three BI tools.
- The Power BI tool usage is growing fast for its compatibility to integrate with all Microsoft tools.
- The average salary of a Power BI professional starts from 5 LPA in the industry.
- Power BI professionals have seen YoY growth and diversified upskilling opportunities.
- The rising demand to manage vast data created online needs BI analysts, and this anticipates the bright future of Power Bi professionals globally.
Next Batch DEMO Session held on: 17 & 21 August, 2023 @ 10.00 AM
Want to Become an Expert in Data Visualization?
Look no further than Srish Technologies, the Best Power BI Training Institute in Hyderabad – Join Now!
Power BI Training in KPHB Curriculum
Our Power BI training in Hyderabad course curriculum covers the current job-market needs working with Power BI 10.0, the latest in the industry. Our expert team curates the content and assures you of the up-to-date curriculum covering Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst. You can also download the power bi course content pdf under the curriculum section to walk through during the course.
- Power BI Introduction
- Power BI Products
- Components of Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service
- Power BI Mobile
- Role of Azure & Office 365 in Power BI
- Power BI Installation and its Prerequisites
- Symantic layer
- BRD Document
- Overview of Power Query Editor
- How to open Power Query Editor
- How to connect data source and get data
- Different Connection Modes
- Connecting different Data Sources like Excel, SharePoint, SQL etc
- How to Transform data in Power Query using GUI options
- Advance Editor using M Query
- Query Dependencies
- Different Tabs in Power Query (Home, Transform, Add Column, View, Tools & Help)
- Applied Steps & Query Dependencies
- Understanding Power Pivot
- Data Modelling
- Star Schema, Snowflake Schema
- Dimension Table Fact Table
- Cardinality and its types
- Cross Filter Directions
- Measure, Calculated Column & Calculated Table
- Advance options in Power Pivot
- Text Functions
- Logical Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Filter Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Understanding Power View
- Fields Pane, Visualization Pane, Filter Pane
- Filters and its types
- Drill Down & Drill Through
- Row Level Security
- Visual Interactions
- Mobile view
- Different Visuals, Purpose & Usage
- Custom Visuals
- Performance Analyzer
- Power Map
- Tool Tips & Custom Tool Tips
- Bookmarks, Selection pane & Buttons
- Format Tools
- Column Tools
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- Power BI Cloud Architecture
- Power BI licenses and its Types
- My Workspace & Project
- Workspace level Access
- Report level Permissions
- Add guest user and share report to user out-of- Organization
- Dataflows and its Types
- Report Actions
- Dataset Actions
- On-demand & Schedule Refreshes
- App Creation
- Deployment Pipelines
- Permission to SG
- Data Source Settings
- Admin Portal and objects of Admin Portal
- Creating Security
- Groups in Office 365
- Assigning Licenses
- Understanding Gateways
- Types of Gateways
- Add or Remove Source and Users
- Real Time Project Explanation
- Interview Question Discussion
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
Power BI Training Projects
The Power BI course involves learners using the tool and generating reports during the sessions. This process will enhance your skills in understanding the problem statement, recognizing the tool usage, and resolving and reporting the data as requested. We have various use cases and projects inspired by real-world issues and assist you in managing the project objectives.
JOIN THE FREE DEMO TODAY
Get to know more about the course curricullum and trainers expertise.Join the free demo today. Click on the button to join
Benefits with Srish Technologies Classes
Power BI Course Objectives
1. What is the main objective of this Power BI training in KPHB?
Srish Technologies is the best power bi course provider in KPHB, Hyderabad. Our core objective is to make every learner a successful power bi professional providing him with every essential resource. Power BI learners at Srish Technologies are associated with our platform until they get places with our job assistance program. By completing the Power BI training, you can analyze and visualize the data with the best visuals and be confident of clearing the interview in the first go.
2. Who can take this power bi course in KPHB?
Power BI has been the most in-demand tool to learn for IT career aspirants for the past few years. Every individual, irrespective of their academics, can take this course. The majority of the people attending Power BI Classes at Srish Technologies belong to the following groups:
- Non It professionals with no coding knowledge
- Professionals working with data:
- Data analysts, data architects, etc
3. What are the prerequisites to learning Power BI?
There are no mandatory prerequisites to learning Power BI. However, a bit of knowledge in computer science and data management knowledge would make it easy for you to grasp the subject quickly. The best part of Srish Technologies is that they provide all the prerequisite knowledge as a part of the curriculum, making it easy for every aspirant to master Power BI.